MONEY = VOTE
This formula defines how elections are contested in Latin America. But in recent years, amid growing demand for political renewal by citizens, many movements are breaking the formula, helping to elect new people and bring diversity into power with low-budget, highly innovative campaigns.
Democratic Training offers content using online tools or face-to-face meetings, exchanging knowledge, experience, technology and solutions for Latin American challenges.
In the 2018 Brazilian elections, 12 of the 50 campaigns that used the program were elected.
Download the 2018 training booklets – produced in partnership with Chama Agência-Rede:
- Comunicação; (Communication)
- Financiamento; (Finace)
- Jurídico; (Legal)
- Post patrocinado; (Post-partnership)
- Redes; (Networks)
- Estratégias de campanha eleitoral; (Electoral Campaign Strategies)
- Voluntariado. (Volunteering)
Download the booklet adapted by Colômbia’s partners Extituto de Política Aberta and Fundación Trenza.
- Escuela de Formación Democrática. (Democratic Training School)